Re: [v6tc] Re: Tunneling and Transition Drafts

Jerome Durand <jdurand@renater.fr> Fri, 08 April 2005 12:06 UTC

Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 14:04:00 +0200
From: Jerome Durand <jdurand@renater.fr>
To: jordi.palet@consulintel.es
Subject: Re: [v6tc] Re: Tunneling and Transition Drafts
X-Spam-Report: Spam detection software, running on the system "mail1.renater.fr", has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label similar future email. If you have any questions, see postmaster@renater.fr for details. Content preview: > I think I basically agree with your email, but disagree regarding the TEP > discovery. What I meant here is that it can be a good thing as you said, but it is not something absolutely required for an ISP to have a working solution. So when discussing forming the WG or not, I think TEP discovery should not be taken as a reason for not creating TC as we can anyway achieve good results without it. [...] Content analysis details: (0.0 points, 5.0 required) pts rule name description ---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
> I think I basically agree with your email, but disagree regarding the TEP
> discovery.

What I meant here is that it can be a good thing as you said, but it is
not something absolutely required for an ISP to have a working solution.
So when discussing forming the WG or not, I think TEP discovery should
not be taken as a reason for not creating TC as we can anyway achieve
good results without it.

Hope this clarifies :)

Jerome