Re: [91attendees] IETF Fee increase alternatives

Daniel Jewell <daniel.jewell@gccaz.edu> Fri, 14 November 2014 04:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=wBgV2DgiMlBheNCPvkgsL0qdtkgdsNdu/Ysjsaw3xR4=; b=lWnv5osnfmEYcAEwmIjYxFaFsMVwT/O63vqnnBePWTNg3SpXT8HZCaPN5Qesgr/+OK dNC1jAB36WkoMn1Nn7KFS8vGqpUjXVpbyG7f+/o7fxeC8NMWrxaqSM8aCT2eiy6tXnLG ZTnGbUInMRUnBe8StsMJPiauLzk0DFDGtcV3Zc390KWZZ4b1mpQsPRPsS/mjH1djYzft GZ0LOnKw1PqMxx4MrulRaUGRVfHigmlXQKhKEy7MAgieBy+UhBhMXh73PMvpo43JNptq R8lZFwxYKpjWtG372ooT2j4RVwa2c7yyeyZRPlst8hfnG38/hB2HJbggRK/JfIswRvAB 0Zwg==