Re: [93attendees] Network experiment during the meeting

Rolf Winter <rolf.winter@hs-augsburg.de> Tue, 14 July 2015 14:27 UTC

To: Joel M Snyder <Joel.Snyder@Opus1.COM>, dcrocker@bbiw.net
From: Rolf Winter <rolf.winter@hs-augsburg.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:27:51 +0200
Cc: 93attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [93attendees] Network experiment during the meeting

Hi,

I am not a lawyer so anything I say is solely based on common sense,
which probably means that legally speaking I am wrong. Just for the
folks that have not read the description of our experiment, we solely
talk about broadcast data.

I have actually talked to our lawyer here, and her spontaneous
suggestion was to ask whether one of the participants/sponsors from the
Czech Republic could ask their lawyers/data protection officers if such
an experiment would be OK under Czech Republic law? I found that a
smashing idea. Anybody on this list who could help out?

Best,

Rolf