Re: [apps-discuss] Updating the status of SPF

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 08 August 2011 20:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=bNmFnxXNNH69qUcG0uBxxJa3yWOXYqqG7Qf0vUPp9HA=; b=LKlvSUEvaIMZC8xVRgvF+iWr+rH1Gl5UnM0CeKcFDZXslziZWjIDKpGxhGLZuLJosd +RUWOJZ8hlnxf3Aam3fs8tENOuICwoG6366pFXb9HEqmCmBH5tQicezFWCJxzTvjM+cs 4Vtr4p2MP2z06ljJhTPAMiqBkuZFZDplkpMqw=