Re: [Asrg] request for review for a non FUSSP proposal

Danny Angus <danny.angus@gmail.com> Tue, 23 June 2009 22:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ukVfQQlXghAxEWYHxq3+e9ffBVRNS0VvEnfbS3KCiVc=; b=wDUhaI9LbJ5tQStmg7LjupNwxeHUhmKdTFKijUVwnlZy2m5qc8+0N8AOnxGHuxz1Do o7OVINcgBsxIfnpPmsdNLLlV6wZlrnGVUpprEN7wzh7Jq8rqju9nRRU66zO5raSXVgp6 GxOJi4vC1Ncp8YdSGJKPxuOi381+Bn2hWnV/A=