Re: [dmarc-ietf] "psd=" tag early assignment

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Tue, 12 July 2022 00:57 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=XE0eg8Xq6/qLsIV1NeHiW3G1ZAcWRqdvvw1+wpI2RKE=; b=N+caUvBnH1Fw9jG8GEZs08fqjgSNO3sGMF3r02RYCw7jfybra28rwlYI4tu7omEllo xrVf3TfE70AJUTVlVtpi2D+lxs5lFr4NGDyGQ+hMfrMzAjrK+jIyESQBr59IYtNaj1oW Yh5KKhSyG3i5dkQRAMEdbUFfV0apXM1VL+yWL+1/tvyPUF+Oe92zn+aItxDKKS98Cr8C 288Vr0lIXVjare53Ej5Eu1QMjuq78TIJ3GgHdl5QCbxCSyZ6nyGsM6vtYEt3yc2gXKkU Px7jwZJoa0dmTdbQlzKWcHwN219Tx0og6EEB8IinpkeVx7/ZND5jBsZo8vcmWna2focD bhYA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=XE0eg8Xq6/qLsIV1NeHiW3G1ZAcWRqdvvw1+wpI2RKE=; b=wHgdang0yNTCYxxv7FEFRNRXYPpDeLEc867QwzENBxzlozxRC/zYJiBeChObN9jN6V DiO8d9afkf3OvBUbWFMvbyQbzxW/PfaeOzogvEMwD2dbtX6q1J2h6+QZUPwq+cqODs5R 6YKJ79ft/MjFn1RjnyaB2v90SYnJrLcPwajJsQ3a/HI6VknYJAZ5tlixl7myjENpJmli PSwb0sk6FyKPcsxuw8fBSbLWC/SyKy4ehwi7RPr2VPAwUKpOPiIVkzBoZErN4mBVvoQK JFn4BRKsVkyA5eIrIgKbmlin/yyOh4yBxsYqCTNTqcMofZhDopkM+xgYVwa+WpsBlidE 8J9w==