Re: [DMM] regarding the re-chartering..

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Wed, 03 September 2014 19:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12103; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1409773953; x=1410983553; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=Zo/6hLJbBlRHmE+efg6n3dlMgpjnq7nZyaf+DjxneGo=; b=AsbtApKlyxV0QdnDKT5VZ0scNEyqu3Dg+dUSMLunq06rqQGSIIxRy9n1 UB56yPyOfMxODXSFc54tUCrqk2Z+QOUCe3FBr1U8/LqxZKljET8hHoNNI dI1cIX0qfAvcK1EOV496n9DyQbOdlZUz9i7+Q5D80jLYcfEiz34PZTMo1 U=;