Re: [dnsext] [spfbis] Obsoleting SPF RRTYPE

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Thu, 25 April 2013 22:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1366929681; x=1398465681; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=a/AYLIclim3tXn690H0jl64Gk5TLsvK7/8PsPmbA7Tg=; b=F7aQZD3A/U4/cDwmzbKBJA69LDSodT3gNrWA1y6PhJR8HSXlONgk9rjg 6hOiyb5KaAexDnFRCikQTncMXgpQCBvMD0fsc0r7PSfVPLUWeIwB9FTgB WNu5tIuKLBbWPh5rIN2poEoxkH3c7T+Zbsff5zvXJOjupmq6a4LGgVFMj E=;