Re: [dnsext] [spfbis] Obsoleting SPF RRTYPE

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Fri, 26 April 2013 03:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=iCqwh+C9cFLLdVHFJpgFaPdNl1odqxj5zSBSviuQOAM=; b=aZ8Xs7PHzGWKoLka+oEFPW8FtPn7LOKZALTmqNdZOylb06pCp14fEPicVIkhmkSiWf ImEyv4b0lSRiZPVGdcpNAWgV5cmuHAJtUYbFDzHwmhQ6gowfBCAQj90m6KUQVwkm6kBH tM9FMDM0OmCVU1FMqlk5zO6dqAtFM7qvB0bQwcKblkLELSh6dR9zakiqj0DR5FXyQOIV SZYh00wb9LqzLy1n0LLeE7aTAhUS6rgalJPQfNdU5gkCaYO3kqV/b83IiyQjvoPjMmsr FaNQZg66VagoMnVrZr3hX/eARrxr+6WkPLVH2EcqsFKBmDnCXWlvpx2YZbWlRSEgdYtm VhXw==
References: <20130425013317.36729.qmail@joyce.lan> <80ADB3EE-17FD-4628-B818-801CB71BCBFE@virtualized.org> <BB8C643A-FC46-4B2F-B677-F1B7CAB0E79F@frobbit.se> <alpine.BSF.2.00.1304251030380.65043@joyce.lan> <14A728AE-83DC-4C1F-A88A-6F988D37F2C7@frobbit.se> <20130425154235.GP23770@besserwisser.org> <5179691B.50602@qti.qualcomm.com> <5179980F.9090606@dougbarton.us> <5179B10E.705@qti.qualcomm.com> <5179BC32.8050205@dougbarton.us>