Re: [i2rs] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-08: (with COMMENT)

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Wed, 25 January 2017 18:23 UTC

X-Authority-Analysis: v=2.1 cv=JsBi8qIC c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:117 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:17 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=N659UExz7-8A:10 a=xqWC_Br6kY4A:10 a=IgFoBzBjUZAA:10 a=wU2YTnxGAAAA:8 a=48vgC7mUAAAA:8 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=OUXY8nFuAAAA:8 a=1sjgXBK7AAAA:8 a=u07AKapRAAAA:8 a=6CUQYUxTYoShYv8To3UA:9 a=AOTBNU1Be9v6Qw-5:21 a=xEVkIHHTQApZt2Wj:21 a=pILNOxqGKmIA:10 a=hvAExEulOBQA:10 a=GMDvBvxVTm0A:10 a=REbz-vg_6-IA:10 a=6jSAqOTSWgsA:10 a=Yz9wTY_ffGCQnEDHKrcv:22 a=w1C3t2QeGrPiZgrLijVG:22 a=6kGIvZw6iX1k4Y-7sg4_:22 a=cAcMbU7R10T-QSRYIcO_:22 a=qowbMnUzjQcM5iyYROrS:22 a=SkebfZ6J2Mmvk2rLHZle:22
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version :Date:Message-ID:From:Cc:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=Z+bEyG5cP1MrlFRnPSMws7TQsXr+8eZHPIquZ+ath7M=; b=gOQxbAxf1Bf0o3txZbLtgMbhVa Aci5MKESWPSgNP2SCNBQr+0wMVrXxvb/+XhF9qYstMn5JHtWzVKhwNORggjSMGA1Duzw3QlTxlXKK 5w//NZR+YOrJ57uu1eyih3Fr5;