Re: [Idr] IETF LC for IDR-ish document <draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-05.txt> (Default EBGP Route Propagation Behavior Without Policies) to Proposed Standard

Job Snijders <job@instituut.net> Fri, 21 April 2017 16:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=instituut-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references:mime-version :content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent; bh=09+ZbVlxktLnrVRkXL5Oh5eg6JCn1ERmE2saSquh86g=; b=PSHXfceWApR1oFJB2MN+1KLTQnI/6pgzDZtPjuksRXKCXwjCBh1uQeSiF3aEGgaCzw 4Vvic6Hmw9T30d/5vaJ8Q9/ProjNmGDZnvtAjatA/ljvR1HRSxCh7WEgKdxQ9zL9LdQ6 0YOTvTq5xwwWb75UWSwDP+IXkBNtPXai6X0Q9Q9dbdiY1pPo9Bg7Le3n8COyP/6OR0UR 4i7JHovmc4P38gLBqqhgiCAeZKx6KrG/PAV5Z1JyKH/jad/x04guBgbk5ZrHS1gL+Fzj iIvpw++hOlngfcdevVHqjh1NtEDYZaSZZdid9ZIrWsLQi7Ikv7MlW3BJ4l7P1WfT8Wwz rCmg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references :mime-version:content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent; bh=09+ZbVlxktLnrVRkXL5Oh5eg6JCn1ERmE2saSquh86g=; b=We+bf2DKmBVebZ3IF4BCSw1eOfph3xbI2B1foHyTEw9rdL5iv2A7dbp2zkIOptc++/ oBx/t4OgQU/8wcrGP3SEhsdNIjPUswckEaMNfaG338ibVi6TW/kGl4a03u0GgHQsXwst Mq51S2KgtieAooY846+YpQltK8/UR8z4pErD2cIHhM3YyzCFozbakwaBGvfrdV3z4GYH RGymMFhAEloAbGOnsLKg1sbuiKcUivz6VFEHlnB7OTBzB6UZ+V4GJKGA5rE2PAq6DdCF 5///7umuOfTCUsIg0GQXCvz217H8qbFL6UGgO6z6zUeOhS4JnMhdxctYGGIJ4klV8Xrt fL9g==
References: <20170420160736.GB15676@puck.nether.net> <75AC1A50-3DF8-4852-8FC6-BC302B121946@cisco.com> <CAH1iCirf=ha1mrw8EUzPp34R-DF=4J+=aFyMwVn2udi1UKNifw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hMPYcwbNhHtuWKWUXb4Lg3x81p786yLqeNEHFV1okGRvg@mail.gmail.com> <dc04fe80-f844-29b1-2676-8f2bbda0ecbe@juniper.net> <28014_1492762849_58F9C0E0_28014_6541_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A31CC3773@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <20170421090145.f5yuhimb4qg7knrf@Vurt.local> <19977_1492775899_58F9F3DB_19977_3102_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A31CC3DAC@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <20170421124011.mdxpyoijvfh7eus4@Vurt.local> <1334_1492785121_58FA17E1_1334_3109_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A31CC4307@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>