Re: [Idr] WG adoption call for draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-08, to end September 25

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 30 October 2020 14:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6IZAvJ/MPY9VFLvfQ4ayIznDk9U65TLLf64feENmXJg=; b=slngHw2xsfYEdxScNEvz2sEu3jUX882rUK79p9Lv9oL3e9pju+EVYOAoKQlrUNlTrL 8T1QmXb4sP3Ovg9rmA9DKtXiiTPm1CeERgJ30UAtnZRYedhxmLgO+w9TvhWIBaVJ50B+ Y/gf+ZAeCOqkVSlEXhHKivFqMU4QRKdrAa9+vl9CvUJXLAZR/OjHx2fzLCykHOQXqPKQ SOgt0Ml/Q82gmM1XlsD7V8V4nP30IqCDDQ8NvL0REhO7UJMTHe4RNyOsBMCHrQye0dTU 5iKG4fUaV5hH7ter/73nUyaQn5WzPMVOHJ6tydMKM4W2e3FXGFHDKtRB+ct+olV+BobN rzvA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6IZAvJ/MPY9VFLvfQ4ayIznDk9U65TLLf64feENmXJg=; b=aCKrfpG9Fe7orOXkT25Mo9qKR5EBv1UFB4o+ySmCPmN43NEOoXnaFQDSraWnTl7PbA 68Xr/k3pYEZ6eYznqpoNko3Akxy1cYCwattlf5XeOA11E5Ev8L0L+ISMPFYRaDK++udk d0lW9aZB7XakFQw1gT0p47B0g79WTRkLpQ8g2Ee3vog4rgi36r+e2Z1v3VsRD5s6+HCg CK+Zb8QmyMBPxyC9Gqgb8BjlogKSXXQe7cXsKzdOsONPZQVUb4RKEN7/w7LgG5n+u7lC +csWqwtqcx+41foDoH5vzk1kCkL3QdU+asWCtRtjwseHPIE4l4AZpn1QFofRuLxYOMkU 0z8g==
References: <081E5E98-8D7B-452E-8517-EECBE72E3D7F@juniper.net> <64E754F4-CB63-4F2E-92A3-43ADEA1EC4AB@juniper.net> <20201028215313.GA8863@pfrc.org> <CAOj+MMFH35TB10gpeX80645qEZF3irFk0XVyyLZzkXagcTtwAA@mail.gmail.com> <20201029113316.GB8863@pfrc.org> <CAOj+MMHvVgP0SSTSLqcUHizfk_kR1tUjo0u8p3AnKiuHFr=VaQ@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB3207AE20610604C5310C0BBAC0140@BYAPR11MB3207.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <007c01d6ae71$4513eec0$cf3bcc40$@tsinghua.org.cn>