Re: [Idr] IETF LC for IDR-ish document <draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-05.txt> (Default EBGP Route Propagation Behavior Without Policies) to Proposed Standard

Jared Mauch <jared@puck.Nether.net> Wed, 26 April 2017 12:26 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 08:26:13 -0400
From: Jared Mauch <jared@puck.Nether.net>
To: Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>
Cc: Jared Mauch <jared@puck.nether.net>, Gert Doering <gert@space.net>, idr wg <idr@ietf.org>
References: <0A49219D-E721-4DA8-B9BF-A55C2FA36FBE@puck.nether.net> <D95C67A4-AEBF-400B-A360-61C342FD6E4A@arrcus.com> <CA+b+ER=hq0=JNRfF8VA76_aqeRMBCeyQm5aTbapysXGTgaGS_g@mail.gmail.com> <50353B76-1323-4828-88D6-25954DA1E344@puck.nether.net> <20170425221104.GS30063@pfrc.org> <023e01d2be72$031ac180$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <20170426095547.GP25069@Space.Net> <CA+b+ERk4FxB4KQ3N0xtjV6uaQptd=EGKdpbKcpoL2TH41fVSYg@mail.gmail.com> <20170426113954.GA18318@puck.nether.net> <CA+b+ER=Ej7G1EEOQ7uBU-z7LeBAGNSfPkE5yGmo+z52ncKhVdg@mail.gmail.com>