Re: [IAOC] Badges and blue sheets

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 16 November 2010 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1289929503; x=1290534303; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID: Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=hvixtGFpZoY2Dq55uNVItDHEu Y+Icm2JTwcD1e6jk9w=; b=i7U/cHECflO17nmMsaSrmssEbTmF8hkrxaggCfBWI WrAXIph0MIGvKIrjbd1xA5qn68z9JRsPWfVw4BJdeUtjPbMdvu6twSAXKoSK3xv5 x59Haq/7DMwD1beEIU/fR3E3msA5GMPq/ilA0yRaBRQjP6W9GR4pgRsLWIiPrIZA OQ=