Re: [IAOC] Badges and blue sheets

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sat, 13 November 2010 22:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1289687645; x=1290292445; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID: Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=qO1y9rShYqgb0hZDEuIqT3M3U Vba57uyXhUuiHKpRrE=; b=dVo8Ra+u83Vu02CZlzi5SbtpklqrtJ8pvVTJB/uCO tKz3A6RdRgtGNYUoxsu7Cqho99kyGTuCTtYlvy6uf9vaUtw4TKkiFwPKvnz/rTUk 3PjVNkl/5dDN2bzwAscbzm28r5a1Eif72DQJiqmMQmIs2OH781i9NnKF2Fgh+9OA Fw=