Re: Why we really can't use Facebook for technical discussion.

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Sun, 06 June 2021 03:17 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Z2DMUgcYkXQsoFx9js9HRoe0vSbXmP1i1LZRlMH+Wdw=; b=TvFlM/u5Lud8Pso3dMKDXUOsqi9CpL0vsVlTEmTAJlqIZdox9TdBLdzflbs+n6Fgwu dCmm6i5qj7AqJcFqqYRriM903dglLiIa+OWNGVjoO+/KSiZ7YVwFo3i4EFRLsKj+w9Wu biE8B14lZ04o+XkrJ6Yom9Cbsi1ti+4oNpDQ5KX3NzAH5mncrbMsfu2NXVXEsBkG6AKX SsSDMRr71kUcbANcAVF6sfcoLYlOKXuaRJYgU1Y/lfes3jXtnsloBrnToigwlAqHHV8T XE7HSOVRAZdBpTsBqAYgRzTZUpspn8PnxXr3C2pMvd7Ey7U9txlLT0Q1X/047U/wqZ3f z1Bw==