Re: [NSIS] IPR Disclosure: The Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-13

Takako Sanda <sanda.takako@jp.panasonic.com> Mon, 06 December 2010 06:52 UTC

Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:51:58 +0900
From: Takako Sanda <sanda.takako@jp.panasonic.com>
To: Jukka Manner <jukka.manner@tkk.fi>
Cc: nsis <nsis@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [NSIS] IPR Disclosure: The Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-13

Dear Jukka and all,

I see a) or d) will be feasible from WG process point of view.

However, I'm wondering if WG needs some rounds of processes for the
mobility applicability document in case d) is selected.
As the mobility applicability draft introduce some examples of MIP
tunneling handling based on the tunneling draft. If the reference of the
tunneling draft will be removed from the mobility applicability draft,
all related texts will need to be removed or modified accordingly. As
this is not minor change, the WG may need to repeat reviewing and all
consequent processes.

I would like to hear your opinion.

BR,
Takako