Re: [OPSEC] minutes part 2

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 17 December 2008 02:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=tywexX8IDPywOYLctcJV8IWzJ6x5sd5wmsZAZAf6RDA=; b=CK/Ec+aUizlrW/WfCHSBkKs1bXf8DcJ2xBkSZaFPOnGKMUqDljhxWt7H/Nfra+qTYW 7ZpswoZJVnkbX2/H0mDEakb9zgtoIscTlTzpLk6dBXT5DirVA4tJa4IpPEmblEKqjndQ JiVDKBNfryXAyNH7M338dZ1S/XY94RTJg4BaE=