Re: [OPSEC] minutes part 2

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 17 December 2008 00:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=MLbzk/OManHvJ36A1M5qRaCSGNqfR8e1TfDiBNs831M=; b=RBBGpWXhHXM8qh21gXdE2expayK+unpY6TPmqBd85qfZQPmTe8cIoE0O45ufxnjARe oXNoKNGPbl558KcjWu60wOIAxw3+YbCfCLPewAbyVJBdFUhFdT9i7l87yKI+KSijR8Pn 001WuZfRhjUxWCu9syOoSR2OG3JpX+l3cse1M=