RE: [Sip] Support for Multipart/MIME

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 11 May 2007 05:34 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: "'Christer Holmberg (JO/LMF)'" <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, 'Paul Kyzivat' <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: [Sip] Support for Multipart/MIME
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 22:34:32 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4331; t=1178861672; x=1179725672; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim6002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Sip]=20Support=20for=20Multipart/MIME |Sender:=20; bh=rxQFn2a9qBsR/ozEjjX17RkQh50wwmTYQ6YktmI08cw=; b=FvQLPzvc/MB+pCCxg15H6M/xGVT2kKitnXMHYplUZLqbZUha27jSA15OFiwdv+epsCtkzuHI f7A2g7V04KcLSc8vmGiAFqRCGPokZwihgKU+n4aKTUBKk9Pm0mGRGzwa;