Re: [v6ops] Comments on draft-sun-v6ops-openv6-address-pool-management.

Qiong <bingxuere@gmail.com> Mon, 28 October 2013 05:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=HbWS7l32gvugz3slDHcyG9ITzjS7VS7FtAbG0AWFaYw=; b=Dp3g5xlyIVZBDGLCX+/t27FaQHYsjU8FJBuped1ZYxb8F7dKBRWkY934rceq96FByX KqLbM1pLzItnvRBOBDKmpEbZKl7ssatiWdk6kZkFpkZCMynh/J6AVJ/I0ziEO7r0LpWq UNIZGW9Dyf+5V5LyPxDRqUqzOj4Me7/qF7gGBmfPoXR87nYo49fFQssUAXGZi5JMPxv4 Vh9IAiIb3o5YpGD5V8rrhthlqH+46XCbNlJ71hjncvAL7TdSXVvXP/nN5/fA+PhNz7Q5 GusmdY6lgizAvAtQNuhYxBdnL9Q8gf+MASo+JXTD1HgH5+8bHZrhpGDxVS3LHHvS6wXz EgZQ==