Re: [v6ops] DHCPv6/SLAAC Make Hosts Confusing-//RE: new draft: draft-liu-bonica-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem

Victor Kuarsingh <victor@jvknet.com> Thu, 24 October 2013 05:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=rCx510k5dJ03Y/1a19efsCl8JtvN2TOA+Gb5LT9G08k=; b=Vb3KTRLZwuX2lQ/vtxQ6wu6/3XEPfHbZvS280LQs5/MuO7OMJw6Jg5coVMN4a4ISHf mMgoUjRpkXkMZCGe7BcL4OnXY0U1mLI9nq7VlUJ94PJG7ajr6CCizFzntq4bh01A/KXE EHhWq8AWQuJpjgkUehsArBpzZLWZb/CE3SRiTDiQh7NwsqRHlSV/u7/OQmIQf9HRmbP0 WLuFTNO4ZdX8LUr47CzwTGRijlMs+QmoYhPxEuRQhs+aA5yjy2qhO/b6N1L7QwtIGHNb I/auKtmPgWg3HasIHIEV4xQEw8oH3cH9Li6a/eM8Ag3S5qZQ3oKdfcHyAPhpma92gPuP LadQ==