Re: [v6ops] DHCPv6/SLAAC Make Hosts Confusing-//RE: new draft: draft-liu-bonica-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem

Victor Kuarsingh <victor@jvknet.com> Thu, 24 October 2013 20:45 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=cp5QSi4h29F41Fepbft6PiP+79aanX8o+cr3/SHq6Uo=; b=HYJGJpRiA03m3WcDcy+6DtPHUJ2ZsFxtlAoN0gu4FZNGIs3jDoKJG7IzbMbKrfAc9F M2S518nVBcicwt6GmCXSjKMK6b6OGUL7YF2y0iHqVpqDNXQlRGFFZzmfABgXI1g8zy7S FuqugdhlRp8JIsVq8JvZgXxsf+7POiFnNpsmgewNAtDI+D2KXHIuosCscCtJ7ae0m+i4 /XL7Jj/2Kixh+mSKSOiKF+Ry3x6P9kHjhc1paj1t6eJTOvX/W2YDe6i5xQVl//nec0ax C1AY1wIdpUb8wL6cq56fRO6JcymDRkDkhzaaEk0H1jpglLAI43qNd6fASnThKXZ6OA1a rlZw==