Re: [v6ops] DHCPv6/SLAAC Make Hosts Confusing-//RE: new draft: draft-liu-bonica-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Thu, 24 October 2013 06:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=JkopkNRqdhXXU1luUaU5/2KDjzSyx/QAh/ZovxD0gN0=; b=SAlr61Zn0zPcstt4+Jj6rORFax6B4rb/9mMBDhs9gQ+SeICmco/0nsK7lsdDrpLi29 Hzk6CBYSHaU7pvO1G7DBsr0tjx8cadBzaBKb0PE94PfbcUBlwjHDFsGYd/RTFBv4eaou GbG9MNzh4zLuumZ4kwNC4VxE/tXD3WWrxCMjZiq88AxZqDzo9W9bmOeBzkEsA1IdGG5A 30/0xsQWCe4FLWuzu7/OFgmrIue0CKMTaSihDzPEzm7uRMeEJDVG1s4CZ5uL9XxeyqWZ PsTEyJ08XXpeVzc46cqHS/CFyfg4eyP/QtlbCS5jFIxi1jHtdwaN4EhWSCCP4oZr+6xS baNg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=JkopkNRqdhXXU1luUaU5/2KDjzSyx/QAh/ZovxD0gN0=; b=du6iHJWvtctlC5Y23cVA+3RfoV56NYPonibyi9bJD7fY76yEsm7rFTLCe+uiZ4Rmnn CocOsQIqSzj1bqujf/bMPq3NmqmIylI5+Gw0zN+vfaHsuF7SdiEcJWcYpck/+n+Y9P+F xD4GWsmT8gZ64tsnAZNYrWhUmnwLvz7Y/2IDMQtz6w82nTjpXCo3nq5hkXHiIFa4RnGb ca+hQ2XcS9AIZt50LzQGptRouXVibWl44B8umBxfNin9sMAQlTByhhwLyX33zwI5t8tW ZpH+RGkvDGpKJkrcBG9aE/nn1heRaqLbeV6zxWmLaQiieo4iz/06BUf/SwIxGf7MnUap 61eg==