Re: [v6ops] DHCPv6/SLAAC Make Hosts Confusing-//RE: new draft: draft-liu-bonica-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem

Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Sun, 27 October 2013 20:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s1024; t=1382905209; bh=dPOTuvxlNQvYl+6QzWCaMG+tnplSAyQltnEOUf3+SZg=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=3Wlf8hr8uj6M/dpYsMn1REU3DGkxv4DUJefws5Mvc/PdoFskcrNR+qbcme5RRNT6qxgmHDC4+Jlih52prYhJy3qrwlZTy92PIlHGoaRMQShDpcxSLaTKzp92FFquXa3WVbvRmRBINcYigaaa3/sXdheWnvbtUqyLiRr5MoaGDhw=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.au; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=fP5ygUiJBdKpdWunR7cFwO2h+KS9N2KFcET7ZHBx3/YY3qx+VfgzE55mOj5vSJL8Hz8uh1xSqN8m/9RfV0BApZc/OZ/7GJUGaPctSIz8x+XW8iBl1CYa02UP8EW0EemhXo/54RsaMa2cac8lR1Qj4DpR/47DhbW6XzkFkPD/nRU=;
X-YMail-OSG: Ku_LtR0VM1lavHqI3zayhNeTYEunMd9z0DL_yIpiy3aofH9 2NLQQs5.5MrjKiwp8nljYNULYU3C86OIMv.jmi.1weC.SNUUaKm5oJBAVWFs WQzkn9zTWh6jex6xRA76I7GMrG3WIeEngKbvo7yNpt96EpZpT9VK4HHhsb1B 4CflSM4Di8jzS6odCR0SZTpEnshAL1GQbB5taKLcbNNNzSdh1Q1AHH5O6.D. u2JZc2MSOucdktlq1fuMzuaReu5.ZAl6kvZPctEoT0SGBJl8p8v1n6Siq3O8 UNeoGrOE_QeVAijhvmCsxtyPDO8K1DXEophyZhscHw363mBohI8M28nlWTsf ur8DZFJcTNVXWedZxcNzXfIANypfw3cM4WBaicVBDJr3efrI_ju8aBxxO21v .san2kCgVZIfUW3sT.yP3BEYyNjQ2IfTmuPMzmkYnwryI3vpcPMtlTQYiAUr kI6w1UWqDFwMaV7EVZcZjs8EpbXaR.XNvzyB2reC9Yu3tzprEqEyHhZeMolq c_9_fNOrtZJhn68BprNPnvtwLrSUGwqIO_8EfzUzCPu.8ls3HBzfAed1meD1 UYR1l6MTkzJC6cw_3yPV3tmiSyMUM7Yl.lnlW.meZeZYS
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, U28gd2hhdCBJIHJlYWxseSB3YW50IHRvIHNlZSBpcyBhbiBhY3R1YWwgYW5kIHNwZWNpZmljIGRlZmluaXRpb24gb2YgdGhlIHByb2JsZW0gd2l0aCBSQXMgZm9yIGNvbnZleWluZyBsYXllciAzIHByb3RvY29sIHBhcmFtZXRlcnMsIG5vdCB0aGUgYXNzZXJ0aW9uIHRoYXQgdGhlcmUgYXJlIHByb2JsZW1zLCBhbmQgdGhlbiB0aW1lIHNwZW50IHNwZWN1bGF0aW5nIG9uIHdheXMgb2YgYWNoaWV2aW5nIGl0LgoKSXQgc2VlbXMgdG8gbWUgdGhhdCB0aGUgdGhpbmdzIHBlb3BsZSBjb21wbGFpbiBvciBtaWdodCABMAEBAQE-