Re: [Bier] WG adoption call for draft-chen-bier-frr-02

peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn Thu, 18 March 2021 11:11 UTC

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 19:11:07 +0800
From: peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn
To: gengxuesong@huawei.com
Cc: zhang.zheng@zte.com.cn, bier@ietf.org, bier-chairs@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Bier] WG adoption call for draft-chen-bier-frr-02

Hi Xuesong,

My expression is clear that this document introduces an internal implementation scheme but it is not a good one, and nothing need to be standardized. I provide another simple scheme that is based on the existing IGP LFA/TI-LFA to create FRR items for BIFT entry just like for traditional routing FIB entry. We only need to consider how to set FBM, and different setting methods have different packet processing rules, all this, I think, is local matter.

Regards,

PSF

原始邮件