Re: [dnsext] Re: need new flag bit in EDNS, "do me no favours" (DMNF)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Tue, 26 October 2010 03:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=jIxOlSEmdU03mXqCE43/SnnlVjvqZ3HEffOm2a2t+VE=; b=Wae/GXk/LPP/hK9UvTCzoSD0+kEsx2aHDdgro+ulvk4DipLwkaOXNO2RSIEsVVsJ6B Y3BlWIZn6Nwwl38V5MnyFAOq0HkDfYT1RfiKnTVFcRWE1VX3mYoe+UxcwQ256NrHwU+7 75RNncVnPI6EbRYG4Szf2ut4tFUD1IY/FZRyU=