Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-vixie-dns-rpz-04.txt

Scott Schmit <i.grok@comcast.net> Sun, 18 December 2016 22:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1482100965; bh=ah8gqrVZfIntgn5CfNpMbUIIgt27pRJZpbmISNgndi4=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Date:From:To:Subject: Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=M+6yKRRfD/KsnbbNCdv3hVX3qVGkOKAhThX7/3+KNAS3uP2Bh5MtkI1rKNPJKb/ZC yluy5Yir3JZTW6KDpeThf+T4RZV84BrWJ+/aULMv4VBmuum547At4YsmR+YTbwodUi mfyG4qP4dsKfXF5x9bLWFXk6oNIvSiZAh5R5SxAd4F0Mzw9dRvTcK98xCh8VRKWhRn lnGXlO+C8BJMVf2PtIHaBzHM7t2lFxwrrYruIX/YRjudd/jPZII7TIOzX+wJnlY408 rJXF2jSiY0EIP1mog8fkzC+wvl3mH0G8lXyczMRzy+GvDbpJF4GyI9qG3JC3TX/0ye GCNNi0/pMucmQ==