Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-vixie-dns-rpz-04.txt

Scott Morizot <tmorizot@gmail.com> Wed, 21 December 2016 16:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=O5FFJc5JwtJHEyYex1LuoqlJg1pJ0OW+wLMmgpmHpIQ=; b=sJIGD3H8VtXlXRJGgCgyuZbcqHjP2bD4BT6ITG8VlFlpjJBKX/3++yfT3bZ18EjkGp qV4Ukcr9leJuylkF/QkLPHNYdLUaOkBGtdp3m8Ir6nR8K323SIA0bRx03sDT/qxVZHMX lESugajFozUdnaTLj6bTtCcPs499n3Mehmu2J+eVKqX9ZK2vdOLP8dO2iq2DCq50JInT 4EtjKe0pY1eRvHLdBtfsEbuyEZknBDzMoc1aQ83VxGXLjT4l0cD51k+Y3W07jBrWuwoW acduWh36CfDHkCyOxlfYEXauJHMl5K3hP4WF+ljGTm4gc+el+bOrJKpAzAPhXIFnylGv tOpg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=O5FFJc5JwtJHEyYex1LuoqlJg1pJ0OW+wLMmgpmHpIQ=; b=Y+zl7gtCQ7n6bVob5Udh9qvHTXg+6l7ztWui0hxI7TqFuPmsuHT2XIRZ76hnKroGcA jaQGTp28TmXmqb+hgDo+5kTnqGi7mdsOlpylfDwo/CWTI5spYVtqfPiXY47krnbNnyGg u2seohCE4pOaOE+AgYTijJiZfpLfnlydUESCmVxPWTJCuoYTKpmzPXs61o7iST/ex20Y gi06YhbzvU8Wp9EMmZC32zSXUF6JSsP+wlw+SK0yAf46qyfCt9oWkJDePxHyLhs4wvlg N2mQNFGN9uN3j5O417DkMX1K4ARY0xtYL+G7NqVbOFt83JkJlfsFkyHbAktfCteGEkQq q3Wg==