Re: [Ecrit] IETF ECRIT Design Team on Premature Call Termination

"Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com> Thu, 09 October 2008 13:13 UTC

Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 16:13:39 +0300
From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com>
To: ext Marc Linsner <mlinsner@cisco.com>, Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>
Cc: ECRIT <ecrit@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Ecrit] IETF ECRIT Design Team on Premature Call Termination
Sender: ecrit-bounces@ietf.org

Folks, we need to get things going. Here is my suggestion:

1) Read through Brian's draft again
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-premature-disconnect-rqmts-00
.txt
2) Take a look at the previously received comments
   - during the IETF meeting
   - after the meeting on the list
   Here are some links:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg05450.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg05447.html
3) Determine whether we can agree on some of the requirements.

Ciao
Hannes