Re: [ietf-smtp] Possible cont4ibution to moving forward with RFC5321bis SMTP

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 29 December 2019 22:09 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GOIA7NxMjxMZ3gUi06gbacNagFq3YD9qFKgiKQf/6TY=; b=T4aTz1pEPrf4BV+LmBiUN2EuBVpCTNUk3+Wxc22AzhgUUE7ay58LzfuxtjRf4rVIVg OCAHTgKn92zcsLTY5xCLPtrzVHeAjAkNgLmFYOl9h7Y1lYIevfm1/dEumHcbQM2+3Zmz eRbYZnTmiBmkhK22y4DGAhTwFCnZgnyehmAgngTnA18B3wzAnqvvWVA3af1nvFMnJ7+9 v/tR1qRc9DMwLTyKbQ9J2dxW7hnbxzP+KU8h5Zrjpq8jDJ8It/xd2Uyh4JRX3D1BImkm 82m4lyz2MWAX+BMoCggqBxAirtVjh2JzxLNU89g3LPRobe66Ihsu/JHAAFzIEfQPkC+a UGSg==