Re: Appeal: Publication of draft-lyon-senderid-core-01 in conflict with referenced draft-schlitt-spf-classic-02

"william(at)elan.net" <william@elan.net> Wed, 14 December 2005 17:42 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:42:38 -0800
From: "william(at)elan.net" <william@elan.net>
To: Douglas Otis <dotis@mail-abuse.org>
References: <200512092141.NAA00720@gra.isi.edu> <x4fyp1n5xs.fsf@footbone.schlitt.net> <tslbqznbcem.fsf@cz.mit.edu> <x48xuqksa1.fsf@footbone.schlitt.net> <1134489989.5110.47.camel@bash.adsl-64-142-13-68> <439F0E4C.1493@xyzzy.claranet.de> <x4slswke7k.fsf@footbone.schlitt.net> <F7153948-7108-4DC0-B89E-F8B4A19CCCC1@mail-abuse.org> <Pine.LNX.4.62.0512131325560.6721@sokol.elan.net> <1134578214.5110.83.camel@bash.adsl-64-142-13-68>