Re: IETF privacy policy - update

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 06 July 2010 21:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=mmahTp2JqvH0bZ3jKn54Lz5sU+zmEyZ1u6xzz4RHf3k=; b=w3EaxColHKxy92+uLQ+o+CmLlIpaP/X3eryPLqMh8G6DTeOm3n3M7zNO+OB6gELRdR cE3nN5nRJd0JRlep5ZX8z7JuRZzqK1bHY/WJE2yPKJVxP3UtA5a9at9ONSsVmbzMUVWd /RiotwTo3NQGVbM6YwwYZerBt6xlZUAiUpFOw=