Re: RIM patents using a mime body in a message (and ignores IETF IPR rules)

Thierry Moreau <thierry.moreau@connotech.com> Mon, 30 November 2009 16:57 UTC

Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:03:57 -0500
From: Thierry Moreau <thierry.moreau@connotech.com>
To: Simon Josefsson <simon@josefsson.org>
Subject: Re: RIM patents using a mime body in a message (and ignores IETF IPR rules)
References: <487AB12E-FD4A-4AD5-8641-17B4B64C6F8F@cisco.com> <4B04A9C5.6060904@gmail.com> <5F5E5CDB0670267DF04D9561@PST.JCK.COM> <01NG9VCEWETC0002QL@mauve.mrochek.com> <A6741735F236784CBB00AAD60DCED23F034FE5CB@XCH02DFW.rim.net> <20091120151251.B04DCF2403F@odin.smetech.net> <87iqd1v9qq.fsf@mocca.josefsson.org> <4B0A8B41.30005@gmail.com> <20091123124442.46510698@gg1.cs.columbia.edu> <4B11A797.5080905@gmail.com> <871vjgujwz.fsf@mocca.josefsson.org>