Re: RIM patents using a mime body in a message (and ignores IETF IPR rules)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 19 November 2009 12:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=l5SPQBERdgOYrz2NdS6MK+mD1+jlc+Q8XVkXBldQ0H4=; b=EIBAXp5JAbQFlGCLDcpCijr0MUsqJbomfQSG5Ja6c0q5WmB8H/yoVOiMyBHxH1cjZx ktpVBsD+O+rp6QsHFpKtcsRMo+oOxCR6atNo4PEXS1ozjYviTdGX/cMFWVLIgLZZQyA8 a3rHeywzRhNcOXjzXRX6lVEqsT9TjasuaWeD4=