Re: Possible BofF question -- I18n (was: Re: Possible OBF question -- I18n)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 01 June 2018 23:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KfhZCLx2aOao74Xxfs2dudKGdhqYvrtpRSXA2zk3gfI=; b=nyrjqrrsT6uXhuCJk0QhJqUFmtuNIfnR4YDU3SFdX/fNPCdVkx2A6I4fSM0x8ER2ul fJ3sNXLzwUV+hRhqrl+sFru1WYjmEf7gOo5jFu99u+6yU8S/v1HVOYX8Zc6oRiylPWVl C9eLfm2c1EkFOWjkqHLwqppwx2LLkZIi4GFFCo0VT7lT/gVQlgEwQSlvYMsHW0gFVTXm cszx8U2oqeEarGsg9taF7k6bPdw2sH3jIn9K6dntJkW9ks005PUcROHDQoAhv3URtsgY 1T8t4e2GJJTeNwnQsfXNNqZaF4CmCxI3wshxFzpi+GGpjAzjbfNxIpCJziLMvcEFWu5W DEZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KfhZCLx2aOao74Xxfs2dudKGdhqYvrtpRSXA2zk3gfI=; b=phrNIe1rm5aXKqZljJ7nYslKBljpCLINfT12yYRjbvvU8Jur8zFzlqMoUXpDhxTjCM t2eMtqDNpPE2+XjbqUeKPV7HD1iNKJPVitsg5jG45LNSf0I+2vnp9Mky07WeKHCImEfW +wiOaPQs6o+XCb+LYNE+3rMvtlxbwxXcNX0Cgw58lWEYofxcyz+YQGRn+9TDuY1xkIyn 2EWttWq0E/a7ze9QbXt7dOS/vuCNa4huje+Z3P/Mf78BPJ6Jsn2/KP0tpW0fentIfAiT ARjb4/uDZgrAS0zi6yNHSLg9M8aDMVbRr6FZVmTmsJoXpph2VA5N08P4OFAgp0dV1L8X AoaQ==