Re: [OAUTH-WG] Basic signature support in the core specification

Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com> Sat, 25 September 2010 14:54 UTC

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 07:54:30 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: OAuth WG <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Basic signature support in the core specification

My logic is that your suggested organization is based on your personal preferences and what you consider core. If I applied my personal preference, half of core would be elsewhere. My point is that deciding signatures is the part belonging elsewhere is completely subjective to how important one think it is.

EHL