Re: [rtcweb] Google VP8 Patent Grant for third parties [Was Re:Proposal for H.263 baseline codec]

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Thu, 05 April 2012 06:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1333608451; bh=LUJa39aBw04iL8DJzx+SS/DI5Fx70HLf6x0M4W0jqZk=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=huJzdP1e+I/OfOdmG1Num1Tglc3ipZhYNWLyqsiX5TkEl+gbeHn//fYNN/xx98UV2 icIf24dOulDQPrNicmBmT1rGbUcBU1fgcNqgVz/xmZniK121O2dt2wzhDl5e2s5M4L p+bqafdNNs9MBA72upaayFR3Qp75UPiZyVsaLkEw=