Re: [sidr] WG acceptance call for draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Thu, 08 November 2012 05:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=O8zjLi4clK4H9OQkmntAVTXXfVdcbwSRpy8zf+Ww82s=; b=gEKuE4rfgNjwnT4oa43V3O0Q5N8scS68kYVbiWAiFqU1xQZYEUId1zUcI8I2ZF4PAa +lMf77FFjjvcY0mcyJq7AAbNQoLbEUyN1dZowJqiH0NVuzwZAc0atmz/h64dvyrLIxad M/s8E57WzR/LSr7b5t2+CiR91PZCH764k/7xLIvqjKiVJibx4qVHvf11ZEGC3GNDtrNd NUTe/eVMu4r8Wvo9DM3u4aJS1wFnqxZHajN18+cyRwWF/t0w/tunxZSmjdU8u6ab54Cf KsPxAMl0t5OyX6cqZXbYf1dAK+IY3XT2mI6UhCedLH5zVcDv3Ie5hEAp1F2RBUrAA2H2 pxUA==