Re: [codec] Thresholds and delay.

Marshall Eubanks <tme@americafree.tv> Wed, 12 May 2010 13:09 UTC

From: Marshall Eubanks <tme@americafree.tv>
To: stephen botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:06:10 -0400
References: <062.7439ee5d5fd36480e73548f37cb10207@tools.ietf.org> <009901caede1$43f366d0$cbda3470$@de> <BCB3F026FAC4C145A4A3330806FEFDA93AB072BCC6@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net> <20100510232234.16632o6l2ecu3wyy@mail.skype.net> <006101caf117$aaf3b2c0$00db1840$@de> <1273595415.1684.33.camel@dell-desktop> <2B114368-93C0-410B-AB66-53CA33E921A8@americafree.tv> <1273601174.1684.79.camel@dell-desktop> <AANLkTil5vUH54FplHjocvqC1dK8vnQ1dRTmiOJJo1P25@mail.gmail.com> <0E94BEEABCAE4C4EAC18B13A7A5C2456529E25A60C@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com> <AANLkTinxZ_2IynMcbhH3Mn4gwnpYIFmUr2ucEzfZoHaS@mail.gmail.com>