Re: [admin-discuss] Next steps towards a net zero IETF

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 06 April 2023 23:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1680824493; x=1683416493; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=1tk80MEG9BNe55j/8msrLRENJyGQgDpnv5HODMmgGLc=; b=KpLziO9QhToL9wjdHy4fj89nSmllYzKnFZkRHxuI41a7q6+7PRsV2gskWR7P4phYhv DTwmBNGvXw8XAWXsA85yYfqzr50KWUptHCao5xd++U2S9q4kOilLSxcxRSILY1H95W69 ce3arAaz4F8ebO3k6AbiL+0mqwg+Ip67ijlZzunzU3sfPj2s8TbR4bqxEghGIEHRJ3rP YhfieFP8wqBr/NV3m0O21a2eAftbCkQdcsboRUQGKpXHfK9k5DakLUzzkeh3YNixEDAQ GiGGu+5O84a+p8ZdpLIRd3SgJvmoSEy0yFsFmQh99eHljRy5aPSaIGv2nHrJlfOAfKu5 /qWg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1680824493; x=1683416493; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=1tk80MEG9BNe55j/8msrLRENJyGQgDpnv5HODMmgGLc=; b=2NMBhmRQZEaNy/RFD1GEdqe/2HO3b8GPMyo2e57sEDgDEljr3YwlOsmroE8liagjul kEGfCciHIfsDjhzt9wLCa3F/C84sKY717TZxkM6sF86vRl7H93EhkX10Bkznqd2vFDs2 wXaNpWJ5y0GUcXVnqGx30Feha3YMgFGYkbLfzPFhLwvbGlaA8yT+B/UfwbS4n0kBXekh k0Yi9//nGK3DN9JEeT27GxXORc7MAx05MNL7usfws1V+gdcAd/zdFZiZoezT9EDzOluT pzPdRMw4CIQW5e0EPkv+ykcpLWpkn8VEbPoziyDZ6wEKyVryRuFJFyS+8H9Usn9YKOIJ Qfkg==