Re: [admin-discuss] Next steps towards a net zero IETF

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 03 April 2023 12:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1680525562; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=vQ73g3hgXipb+mY0e9vUruPkkgw61VD4abJ3k3YhBas=; b=WFzGZZWvboAKSFWjAwFpU+OxsMyCSuBQtfi9fXhkkNMq3yY0ZfRsl2rem01O9e6ZqW 2YOTy8MFonG47zPQ1r0/gqOAgKGaVEDDVfFpUP+JynYV2pFznsMS7EpvJ57V5G6SM8ub 2fdgLzNWQ6UAsmRKL+x+ILNHD8jqK8pTtBHKH/zAn2OxhOed5B/wWrscg6jbB05MEyPo kL9Oq6IWJahRuXo8qN6fjZg4XpfHq3DT88bLx+1A5z4dNkDJqzXJjoubt+78jJeSesWt X07z8IoXBdNcJ4yTiDIFfgfAJhfV6kGHAW/LLs22vGJbqeFkKVqM3UJ2C1WdsuvJwmrw Hzgg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1680525562; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=vQ73g3hgXipb+mY0e9vUruPkkgw61VD4abJ3k3YhBas=; b=X15DTTHKmgyjNCzGrrkW2nrmf9648W3LqSz8M1eVR5Yud+/LDWhm6gFBM++lrTlId4 6mu5WvTac7/VhQxAkSTKnxWS4u7AnsGlPqZ+K24tb0V3+DXHA5lzvfeo/UTjyb6KKBdB 7+oVrSW2cqDSUQmsKgoA43PoLrhiEj4PdAs0wsexN3kHkEmavG6/J8W03eDQU8Qe1IG1 j3UZ9U3OGzWi/g++CXext+Rf4M4z+feuHPn/vhZOkTtwz8Z5NCmOOhRSDVW215l/Wrc7 O9Q2EosBYg4OMIjYhdBcUDlWrzRRzyGFPzt5mURUrKQV2QvLe+D0/NJ7HL9PMp6sHuJN KWyQ==