Re: Blue Sheet Change Proposal

Michael Thomas <mat@cisco.com> Fri, 04 April 2008 15:57 UTC

Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 08:57:50 -0700
From: Michael Thomas <mat@cisco.com>
To: Eric Rescorla <ekr@networkresonance.com>
Subject: Re: Blue Sheet Change Proposal
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=1757; t=1207323723; x=1208187723; c=relaxed/simple; s=oregon; h=To:Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Michael=20Thomas=20<mat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Blue=20Sheet=20Change=20Proposal |Sender:=20 |To:=20Eric=20Rescorla=20<ekr@networkresonance.com>; bh=K3r+MEMwBeFEP8dLVjRAL+ReC+GXIij1bQ7FPte4PUA=; b=VRnBKnEBmiyZLgkIH747E7dLjSm7eybHThO3ZepG+2F6XlUe8SNIy2FdbB UdfeNbrlqWX479/TJTAtA5y73jq1YM+02Xy2SFfbvPTMckYW2Xw+fIsqNod6 S90Gxmwjez;