Re: not really to do with Re: WG Review: Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (dmarc)

ned+ietf@mauve.mrochek.com Tue, 15 July 2014 18:12 UTC

From: ned+ietf@mauve.mrochek.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:22:57 -0700
Subject: Re: not really to do with Re: WG Review: Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (dmarc)
References: <20140714164212.22974.20340.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <4450964.7UmRiHm4KW@scott-latitude-e6320> <20140715001549.GG2595@mournblade.imrryr.org> <2270075.AYnCC6OxAQ@scott-latitude-e6320> <20140715033346.GL2595@mournblade.imrryr.org> <026301cfa01a$7ebdde40$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <20140715112023.GU2595@mournblade.imrryr.org> <01PA78TOWR4O007ZXF@mauve.mrochek.com> <53C55509.8050108@dcrocker.net>