Re: WG Review: Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (dmarc)

Dave Crocker <dcrocker@gmail.com> Mon, 14 July 2014 19:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6QEH13FCfxOAfqXgj85DvImzQgycnm5eMNs81oBPoEI=; b=K0qBiXFsSoeOz2TmDtBn4g7f7+VsJy/c4hUgQ38AKvfpqAjlDAlJp4QDZD1kgbr0T6 fUQePg4OSCVjRYps5/Y7K91me45JvQJYmf3vBqALBPwWnJPdsGcEwJID4KsaMyy76qw0 3ESr6Klb8G4zjcO1p0e4Xq1buhGWST3rbjnCTjzrDk5a5ZX/AyKwU1HKvXdZJP8PI4B/ 0q3if8uWM36kyXpI0f7jabKON9jQAhnauNzorioWGiWAauBR7gBMfnuS5uM5J9ZVf0La 4WvXDH0IbpXCdHsNqKxkrO0sjBN+7FSdLNOF09IEawilsSBuAsMtPrLyASFVDvlem54m rTeg==