Re: Last Call: draft-klensin-rfc2821bis: closing the implicit MX issue

Hector Santos <hsantos@santronics.com> Wed, 16 April 2008 16:07 UTC

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:41:20 -0400
From: Hector Santos <hsantos@santronics.com>
To: Tony Hansen <tony@att.com>
Subject: Re: Last Call: draft-klensin-rfc2821bis: closing the implicit MX issue
Sender: ietf-bounces@ietf.org

Tony, John,

I appreciate the hard work (and time) you guys put into this. I also
support the "least surprise" principle and feel this is the best
decision at this time related to this issue.

I can only hope someone can take the lead or be the point behind a new
*consolidated* SMTP IPv6/4 technical spec effort.

Thanks

--
Sincerely

Hector Santos, CTO