Re: Rude responses (Was: Last Call: <draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19.txt> (Sender Policy Framework (SPF) for Authorizing Use of Domains in Email, Version 1) to Proposed Standard)

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Thu, 22 August 2013 14:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1377181576; x=1408717576; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0YXxSdhQegdO6A3doklH1EkF4IxyCjFuq5m8lARFoV8=; b=tuZprFczgFoZpXZLGBIcXcAS3Ao4X6wOabP5GkksTkdvFaYGa2MuHBt7 e/yeFnl/2PU2ZQVMxtweVIAzr+DNunpM8/PHhXDnu2bRVwBGW2VcvkaYg tBjq1T7GuYABjlmAxgXSnKvX43NuqD6AVbWQheeoGn34jrAPs4PzEhR+q s=;