Re: [spfbis] Last Call: <draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19.txt> (Sender Policy Framework (SPF) for Authorizing Use of Domains in Email, Version 1) to Proposed Standard

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Tue, 27 August 2013 20:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1377635638; x=1409171638; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2tIRNLVDj2/eKQRC5D78Bhuxa+FSE76aGXKKBHk9dM0=; b=YoIHwwTOeu0eEIgIFlQL8iS3hSTVGhGX3S6u4m91501XAULwmhpJAeJm bLd075xjhwkoSkThx3zsaMR5kS2nXmiT95OIi3C6XMx2eLXpsg0rsowFh VxJBKXToZYuU61bg3PtaGoaFs4lVpZdiiHthGJ4KKaO35NAmTY40gfYem 0=;