Re: Macro Expansion

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Wed, 18 September 2013 18:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1379530195; x=1411066195; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ta580HfYO2qfxSmiK6AodmwdJozZpBRb7NGINPGSCFo=; b=FSaFTpz6BBvcIbAyhY27wShnSCEy1FKsBRkBiBnd1olE/kig72+TUptM kqJ0QGh5VpuKtalL03eTezC6/pGjHYB6tLKMMCOUyh1phq8WnTuQyTk8J etrriZIDzPUMI9QSLpTdagKHXp5x4EKTBfIR3Bu2tATQ0SBYHXcLTQAQn s=;