Re: [imss] AD Review for draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-02.txt

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Fri, 06 June 2008 14:49 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
To: dromasca@avaya.com
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 07:45:56 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6020; t=1212763740; x=1213627740; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:=20Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[imss]=20AD=20Review=20for=20draft-ietf -imss-fc-fcsp-mib-02.txt |Sender:=20; bh=q4rW6tYZSxd+Avy9EZz1Fbt+o1lmmmzwhy3SIFN3In8=; b=W4dSs4kXWXm7f1tT52LKgTGLpl3icadNZkflNzlweleziPtM/xjmNYMgkK HZHrUn8xU3Lg1WrRef9Y4zEDuBal6gOFpOAbsXticJGmyjAplghtu86HQOi7 Ws9+6QU4h3;